In the area of receivables management, Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte combines the high standards of a modern collection service provider with the knowledge and experience of well-versed legal professionals.
Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte offers the entire range of receivables management services from one source.
Professional collection activities performed by Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte offer many advantages:
- A firm that specialises in collections warrants a high degree of expert knowledge on the part of the lawyers and legal staff, combined with the high standards of a modern collection service provider.
- In contrast to collection agencies, Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte can also provide comprehensive legal advice. At collection agencies, accounts are frequently managed by staff who are not legal professionals, and they must be referred to a lawyer if out-of-court measures are unsuccessful.
- The debtor must compensate the costs of the lawyer as default damages. The eligibility for reimbursement of the service charges that are applied by collection service providers that are not lawyers is disputed.
- Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte does not calculate performance-based commissions, annual fees, lump-sum account management charges etc.
- Collection services will always be provided from one source. You will continue to work with the same contact person at our firm even if out-of-court dunning procedures prove to be unsuccessful and the matter must be dealt with before the courts. Loss of information and additional costs can be avoided.
- Auer Witte Thiel Rechtsanwälte offers the legal competence of a successful corporate law firm that has been in business for more than four decades, along with specialised knowledge of collections/court-based dunning/compulsory enforcement and insolvencies.